End-of-year mailings tend to be more complex than usual, but we'll be happy to make these mailings as simple as any other for you.
We're able to send pretty much any type of mailing for you, and have put together these Q&A pages to help answer a lot of the common questions we get this time of year.
Note: while these types of mailings are particularly common in November and December, we send them throughout the year.
Timeframe and Delivery
- How long will it take to print and send my mailing?
- How can I guarantee my letter will be in the mail by a particular date?
- What's the latest I can send you my letter for it to arrive before Christmas?
- Can you ship the letters to me so that I can sign them and add handwritten notes?
Paper and Printing
- What kinds of special paper do you have?
- Can I use monarch paper and envelopes?
- Can I send paper to you for my mailing?
- Can you mail merge a specific "ask" amount and/or a longer greeting into each letter?
- Can I send different letters to groups of people on my list?
- What kinds of inserts can I include with my letter?
- How many inserts can I include with my letter?
- How should I lay out a response slip/card?
- What should I include on a response slip/card?
- Can I include a 4x6 photo?
- Can I include a magnet?
- Where do I send a package of inserts for my mailing?
- Can I include a reply envelope?
- Do you have reply envelopes for my ministry?
- Can I use special stamps?
If your question isn't answered here, please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.